September 8, 2014 | By Sikh Siyasat Bureau
San Jose, California (September 08, 2014): Celebrating the Prakash Dihara of Guru Granth Sahib Ji the Charhdikala foundation and Sikh Gurdwara San Jose are going to hold a conference at Library, Sikh Gurdwara San Jose on September 13, 2014.
The Theme of the Conference will be “Understanding the Message of Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Applying It In Our Lives”.
The Sikh Review is learnt to have published a special issue (August 2014) featuring all the papers from the last SGGS Conference. This will be available to attendees of the conference on September 13th.
Topic of papers and respective speaker/presenters of the Conference:
- “Translation and Transliteration of Gurbani” – Dr. Inderjit Singh
- “Universal Sikhi – Across cultures, religions and continents” – S. Gurmustuk Singh
- “Nanak, jeevteyaa mar rahiye: to die, while living, every moment” – Dr. Inderjit N. Kaur
- “The Concept of Mukti in Sri Guru Granth Sahib” – Dr. Satpal Singh
- “How to win the battle within” – S. Jarnail Singh
- “Being and becoming a Sikh –A Journey In Consciousness” – S. Ravinder Singh Taneja
- “The Pursuit of Happiness” – Dr. Inder Mohan Singh
- “Hurt, betrayal and Forgiveness” – Sn. Jessi Kaur
- “Education Delivery: A Framework According to Gurbani”- Dr. Gurinder Pal Singh
More details are available at: http://www.chardikalaa.com/sggs-conference-2014/
(1) Save Our WhatsApp Number 0091-855-606-7689 to your phone contacts; and
(2) Send us Your Name via WhatsApp. Click Here to Send WhatsApp Message Now.
Related Topics: Charhdikala Foundation, Sikhs in California, Sikhs in United States