May 2, 2016 | By Parmjeet Singh
Ludhiana: In a written statement issued yesterday, senior supreme court lawyer and Aam Aadmi Party leader Advocate H S Phoolka maintained that Congress party’s poll strategist Prashant Kishor contact him seeking time for a meeting to seek suggestions on the issue of ‘Justice to the Sikhs’ for incorporating the same into the Congress manifesto. Phoolka, however, says that he had denied to meet Prashan Kishore in this regard.H S Phoolka’s statement reads as follows:
Sh. Prashant Kishore contacted Mr. H.S. Phoolka and wanted to have a meeting with him.
When Mr. Phoolka declined to have a meeting and even refused to meet his mediator, the mediator sent an SMS to Mr. Phoolka that Prashant Kishore wants Mr Phoolka’s suggestions on the issue of ‘Justice to the Sikhs’ for incorporating the same into the Congress manifesto.
Being a lawyer for victims, Mr Phoolka feels it is his duty to advice anyone who wants to help in securing justice for victims.
Mr. Phoolka has chosen to give his suggestions to Mr. Kishore through the media. Following are the suggestions with respect to Justice to the Sikhs particularly on the issue of Nov’ 1984 Carnage.
1. Capt. Amarinder Singh should apologize to the victims for giving a clean chit to Jagdish Tytler and should ensure that henceforth he will support the victims in their struggle for justice and for punishment to the guilty, including Jagdish Tytler.
2. Mrs. Sonia Gandhi should disclose what all transpired in their house on 1st and 2nd November 1984 when one sikh was killed every minute within the radius of 5 kms. of her residence and over 4000 sikhs were killed in a span of 48 hrs.
3. Mrs Gandhi should disclose who was the main conspirator for these killings.
4. Mr. Rahul Gandhi should inform the people – was he aware about the killings going on Nov 1st and 2nd 1984? And further he should deprecate his father for killings of innocent citizens of this country.
5. Mrs Sonia Gandhi should apologize for the comments made by Rajiv Gandhi ’’when a big tree falls, the earth beneath it shakes’’ as a means of justification for murder, rape, looting and the other unthinkable crimes committed against thousands.
6. The Congress should disclose to the public that who gave the directions to arrest Sikhs who dared to defend the life and honour of their family. This pattern was followed throughout Delhi.
7. The Congress should disclose who distributed the inflammable powder to the mob throughout Delhi.
8. The Congress should disclose who issued the orders not to register the cases where Sikhs are killed and on the other side register the cases on those Sikhs who are defending their children.
These are some of the suggestions which are primary and should be done immediately by the Congress for showing its bonafide. If the Congress party seeks to address justice for the sikhs, this is the very least and they must come out clean. Having done the above, I on my part, will give you suggestions and the steps which need to be taken for delivering the long eluded justice to sikhs.
Mr. Prashant Kishore should advise the Congress that before they claim to be a secular party, it should come out clean on the Genocide of the Sikhs.
H S PHOOLKA
(1) Save Our WhatsApp Number 0091-855-606-7689 to your phone contacts; and
(2) Send us Your Name via WhatsApp. Click Here to Send WhatsApp Message Now.