Corona Virus: Punjab Government Issues Health Advisory for People
March 7, 2020 | By Sikh Siyasat Bureau
Chandigarh: The Punjab Government today issued a health advisory pertaining Do and Don’t and precautions to be taken while attending a mass gathering.
The Health advisory says:
- Do not shake hands.
- Do not hug anyone.
- Do not spit in open.
- Anyone having fever, cough should avoid going to a mass gathering.
- A distance of at least 1 meter should be maintained from a person who is having fever or cough.
- Anyone having cough or fever should cover the face with a mask or handkerchief.
- Anyone having fever or cough should self-report to nearest Govt hospital.
- Anyone who has travelled to China, Nepal etc in last 14 days should isolate himself/herself at home
- for 14 days and should not attend any mass gathering.
- Healthy person (not having fever or cough) does not need a mask.
- Call helpline number 104 for any more information.
To Get Sikh Siyasat News Alerts via WhatsApp:
(1) Save Our WhatsApp Number 0091-855-606-7689 to your phone contacts; and
(2) Send us Your Name via WhatsApp. Click Here to Send WhatsApp Message Now.
Related Topics: Punjab Government
Leave a Reply