February 23, 2010 | By Sikh Siyasat Bureau
New Delhi (February 23, 2010): A Delhi court today slammed CBI for its failure to arrest former Congress MP Sajjan Kumar and other accused in a 1984 Sikh Massacre case and produce them before it.
“Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Lokesh Kumar Sharma refused the plea of the probe agency to issue proclamation against the accused on the ground that they were absconding.” says PTI report.
The court issued fresh non-bailable warrant against Kumar and 11 other accused for March 10. So far ground work is concerned, CBI does not seem to be serious enough to apprehend the accused. CBI wants to complete only paper work. These are all stereotype reports,” the court said.
The harsh remarks of the court came after the CBI submitted that it had conducted raids at the residences of the accused but failed to apprehend them.
(1) Save Our WhatsApp Number 0091-855-606-7689 to your phone contacts; and
(2) Send us Your Name via WhatsApp. Click Here to Send WhatsApp Message Now.