Opposition Alleges Misuse of Funds by Narendra Modi Regime
April 9, 2020 | By Jaspal Singh Sidhu
- If sincere to control a pandemic, the Narendra Modi Regime should cancel recently notified ‘Central Vista Beautification Project’ of Rs. 20,000 crores, transfer PM- CARES fund to National Relief Fund, reduce Official expenditure by 30 percent, cancel all official foreign visits and stop releasing advertisement to media that cost Re 1250 crore a year.
- All money, thus, collected should be spent on medical equipment, drugs and feeding starving jobless poor.
- Heed to UNO warning: Corona is feared to bring miseries/starvation to 40 crores workers in India.
- Lift lockdown selectively or partially so that “Cure may not prove worse than disease”.
- Instead of invoking ESMA- an infamous statute of Emergency, Government should manage the Public Distribution System in a better way.
- Even if there is no constitutional guarantee, the Centre should not go back on releasing the promised compensation amount to Kerala and Punjab for the revenue loss they suffered on implementation of GST.
- Under self-delusion, the proponents of Hindutva not only want us to know “bad” Muslims but making us believe that ‘they are bad’. That is why Tablighi Jamaat was isolated for the Corona test exempting others who may also be positive.
- Remember Dr. Ambedkar saying: Bhakti/ worshipping may lead to salvation but political hero-worshiping is a sure road to dictatorship.
- Laudably, Muslims performed last rites of a Hindu woman died of Corona in Indore.
- Some paranoid people in Punjab have too coward to perform cremation of their dear ones. Remember: ‘A coward dies many deaths before the actual death’.
To Get Sikh Siyasat News Alerts via WhatsApp:
(1) Save Our WhatsApp Number 0091-855-606-7689 to your phone contacts; and
(2) Send us Your Name via WhatsApp. Click Here to Send WhatsApp Message Now.
Related Topics: Coronavirus, COVID-19, Indian Politics, Indian State, Jaspal Singh Sidhu, Narendra Modi, Narendra Modi Led BJP Government in India (2019-2024)
Leave a Reply