June 27, 2016 | By Sikh Siyasat Bureau
Fresno: Rama Kant Dawar and Sudarshan Kapoor barred from sharing stage at any Sikh Gurdwaras/Organizations (in California central valley) due to their stance against 1984 Sikh genocide resolution with the backing of Indian Consulate.
Sikh Council of Central California recently concluded with following resolutions (Passed unanimously by commiteee and Sangat):
1. Whereas Sikhs of Fresno have aspired for the passage of the 1984 Sikh Genocide Resolution
2. Whereas the Fresno City Council members have expressed their support for the passage of the resolution
3. Whereas Rama Kant Dawar and Sudarshan Kapoor have attempted to undermine the overwhelming popular support for this resolution through underhanded and secretive communications
4. Whereas Rama Kant Dawar and Sudarshan Kapoor facilitated the involvement of a foreign government and its consulate in U.S. and local political processes
5. As both said individuals were involved in representing the interests of a foreign government in genocide-denial over the expressed wishes of the Sikh community in Fresno
6.As both individuals have a long track record of undermining Sikh interests and Sikh organizations in the past
Thereby it is resolved that:
1. The Sikh Council of Central California hereby resolves that Sudarshan Kapoor and Rama Kant Dawar will no longer be allowed to participate in SCCC affairs and events
2. The Sikh Council of Central California hereby resolves that Sudarshan Kapoor and Rama Kant Dawar will no longer be allowed to have public stage at any members Sikh Gurdwaras and affiliated organizations
3. The Sikh Council of Central California hereby resolves that Sudarshan Kapoor and Rama Kant Dawar should in no way be allowed to represent the Sikh community or speak for the Sikh community in the media, interfaith events, public events, or any other forum.
(1) Save Our WhatsApp Number 0091-855-606-7689 to your phone contacts; and
(2) Send us Your Name via WhatsApp. Click Here to Send WhatsApp Message Now.
Related Topics: 1984 Sikh Genocide, Denial of Jusitce, Indian State, Jakara Movement, November 1984, Sikh Diaspora, Sikh News California, Sikh News Fresno, Sikh News USA, Sikhs in California, Sikhs in Fresno, Sikhs in United States, Sudarshan Kapoor Fresno