September 20, 2015 | By Sikh Siyasat Bureau
Fatehgarh Sahib: Three Saroops of Guru Granth Sahib were reportedly burnt in fire at village Rurisar Gurduara Sahib in Fatehgarh Sahib village. As per initial information the fire was sparked by electric short circuit. As soon as the news spread in this regard the Sikh sangat from adjoining villages began to reach at village Roorisar.
As per a report on Sikh Channel’s Facebook page an old fan was placed near Guru Granth Sahib which caught fire after short circuit. The incident was first noticed by Granthi of the Gurdwara Sahib when he opened doors of the Gurdwara Sahib at around 4 am.
SGPC’s executive committee member said that Saroops of Guru Granth Sahib were sent to Gurdwara Angitha Sahib at Goindwal Sahib.
(1) Save Our WhatsApp Number 0091-855-606-7689 to your phone contacts; and
(2) Send us Your Name via WhatsApp. Click Here to Send WhatsApp Message Now.
Related Topics: Fatehgarh Sahib